Q. Who is obligated to attend 2 Shabbatons?
A. Those who reside within a 2-3 hour drive from a RAJE branch or if RAJE can arrange a local option.
Q. I emailed RAJE and have not received a reply even though I have been waiting for more than one hour already.
A. The expected reply time from the financial office is up to 3 working days, Monday- Thursday. If it is an emergency or a very time-sensitive matter – please use the word EMERGENCY OR TIME SENSITIVE as well as a couple of words description, if possible, in the subject.
If you do not receive a reply within the time frame as per above – please kindly resend your request using the same chain of emails – it’s possible we did not receive it the first time.
If the email was not sent to Ilana, info, finances, or leadership – you can always forward the email that was sent to another staff member to email@example.com and ask Ilana for help. YOUR EMAILS SHOULD NEVER BE IGNORED.
Q. Does it make a difference if I do LIVE classes or listen afterward if I am part of the online fellowship?
Q. Will you have online classes in the future?
Q. I can not attend the trip this summer/winter and would like to receive an extension for next summer.
A. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Your Name – official request for trip rights extension” in the subject line during the semester you have the classes and ask for an extension of your trip rights.
Q. How long do I have to take the trip after starting the fellowship?
Q. What sponsored or free trip options are there, and under which conditions does RAJE offer them?
- Level 1 Israel trip to Israel or Euro/Israel – Conditions: never received a grant from Olami/Israeli Government, aged 18-30 at the time of the trip. The partial subsidy is possible for those who have already done a similar trip in the past or aged 31-35, BUT, since the full cost of the RAJE trip is around $6k-$7k the subsidy is still a few thousand dollars.
- Israel advanced trip – when offered. Conditions: never received a grant from Olami/Israeli Government FOR an ADVANCED trip or Internship, aged 18-35 at the time of the trip.
- Poland/Prague – if never received an Olami subsidy for a Poland-related trip in the past. 18 – 35 y/o.
- Azerbaijan trip – when offered, conditions TBA.
- State trips – i.e. Heritage Retreats/Sinai Retreats (only if applicant approved by Heritage Retreats org) – usually we refund the Heritage fee and the ticket after the trip.
- YJP International and National trips or Shabbatons approved by RAJE. Conditions: Age and marital status (singles or couples) are different for each trip – SUBSIDY after the trip – $600 with advanced completion or $400 with basic completion.
Q. Can I leave the standard Israel or Euro-Israel trip earlier?