A gift of adventure, discovery and connection:
As a nation we depend on the youth of each generation to carry the torch of Jewish continuity. That is why the Jewish community is willing to gift talented young people with a unique opportunity to experience the adventure and essence of connection by exploring their Jewish identity and developing their own unique leadership potential.
The RAJE Leadership Fellowship
The Leadership Fellowship is an elite program, uniquely designed for Russian American Jewish students and young professionals.
The program goals are:
- Enable participants to investigate many of the core spiritual/philosophical ideas that make the Jewish people unique, with an eye on what this teaches us about Jewish leadership and responsibility
- Interact with leaders and exceptional people in the Jewish world, hear their stories, and develop a first hand understanding of what it takes to be a Jewish leader
Make a hands on exploration of Jewish identity through an unforgettable tour of Miami & South Florida.
Participants in the Leadership Fellowship meet for a total of 10 sessions during the semester. The sessions will feature:
- A lecture or interactive program exploring major Jewish ideas.
- Meeting with famous Jewish leaders from all walks of life: CEO’s of large companies, heads of organizations and political leaders
An advanced program option is available for select students featuring:
- An exploration of core Jewish texts
- Hebrew language course
There will be two Shabbat seminars. These weekend retreats will feature presentations by renowned Jewish educators, interactive workshops and exciting social programs. All meetings, classes and weekend seminars are mandatory.
Upon successful completion of the program, participants will be eligible for a free* trip to Miami & South Florida.
Spots are limited! Registration is now open for the spring semester program!
If your application passes an initial review, you will be contacted to arrange for an interview.
For more email: firstname.lastname@example.org